ETMods.net

N!tmod, a Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory Modification!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

You can donate to help us keeping services online.

#1 05-Oct-10 22:33:07

leogiusepi

Re: Whit N!tmod 2.1 Wip retun to Jaymod?!?!?

Hello, dear Nitrox but I'm sorry to say this wonderful N!tmod is likely to become a pathetic "JayMod". Too bad it was a wonderful and realistic but what do you do it will hurt. I remain at 1.6 4ever, rest I no longer love. Respect SS.L3o   

40752070.jpg

#2 06-Oct-10 01:58:42

N!trox*
Administrator

Alright so just because we are adding new weapons that also exist in Jaymod, N!tmod is becoming Jaymod ?

LMAO!:lol:

We are adding Poison  Gas, Poison Gas Landmines and MAYBE molotov cocktails because a lot of players like them in Jaymod and some server admins requested it.

However, these are still optionnal and will only be enabled through "g_weapons" bitflags.

N!tmod is one year old, it's not always easy to make a mod that everybody like, believe me, we would if we could...

I have a life to live, I have absolutely no obligation to keep going with the mod.
These kind of comments just make me feel like i'd rather stop than wasting my time working on a mod!

Just my 2 cents.

It comes a time when it's good to make things clear with everyone, i guess that's what i've just done.
I'm not trying to be rude or anything, i'm just saying that whatever we do, there's always someone to complain.
This reply isn't only for you Leo, it's also for everybody else that prefer complaining rather than asking for features and telling us what they like/dislike in the mod.

Have a nice week, i think i'm off from this forum for a while.

iluvnitmod.png

#3 06-Oct-10 11:10:56

OldMan
BETA Tester

Jaymod is dead!  Why not take over existing ?

I'm glad that someone is trying to develop a mod. Great respect for the achievements of the developers! Thank you for your work and the invested time.

N!trox, let people talk, please carry on....

Greetings

Old Man

#4 06-Oct-10 15:17:06

Diabolos
Website

N!trox, N!TMOD is Graet!

please carry on.

leogiusepi use NQ or Jaymod

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

#5 06-Oct-10 15:25:16

gavrila
BETA Tester
Website

is great idea to add Molotov and poison gas, today is the most stable best public mod. thanks for your hard work keep up the good work!  big_smile

#6 06-Oct-10 15:35:36

seqz

Dude, you are annoyed by these weapons?
Cool. You thinks it's getting into Jaymod.. cool.

But none says you to enable them, it's not like it will be enabled from default and also not a must to switch it on.

Every Server Owner has his own way howto cfg his Server. I am personally not sure if i use these poison mines/trap mines/molotovs into my Server aswell. I also rather think the poison gas is the most usefull thing.

Other things like the poison mines/molotovs are disturbing.
As you have normal mines and nades you can throw. So i don't see the necessary point for them.

But poison gas can improve the gameplay smile
For the attacking team o block the view of defenders and get throu lines or to block attackers to rush further.

But in the end it isn't jaymod at all here, the differences are huge.
And at last it's (feels like) a good mix (with some usefull) of all existing mods will make people switch to nitmod. + the pure nitmod additions which aren't related to any mod.
For me Nitmod is a Mix of some necessary things of NQ and ETPro (serious stuff/gameplay) with some (fun) elements Jaymod.

But at the end it's N!tmod - not a  1:1 copy any of these mods and the final result of N!tmod makes it way different to any other mods, sth unique, which looks rather perfect - not too big in size, not laggy, still in developement.

Just love it, dunno what to say more, i hope devs will go this way.
And that people like it shows us that there are already 80-90 Servers running nitmod. (which is 1 year in developent only)
Which shows that devs made a good work within that year. And the usefull improvements are huge in every release. (not to mention bugs getting fixed fast)
+ My players on the Server where also telling that they like it.

#7 07-Oct-10 08:09:50

Black

lol this guys has no idea, server.cfg mate:) has all your answers

keep it going n!trox, mate can you setup a donation button? i'd be glad to chip in, if you need a hand with anything or looking for any coders give me a bell:)

Board footer