ETMods.net

N!tmod, a Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory Modification!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

You can donate to help us keeping services online.

#1 08-Dec-10 06:07:24

Pedro-NF
Website

Re: Congrats and donations

I've been following the development of N!tmod for some time and I'd like to congratulate N!trox for his great work - the mod is coming along very nicely. I especially appreciate that he seems to share my "purist's" vision of ET - the less the original (almost perfect) design of the game is modified, the better. My server is currently running on Jaymod - a great mod, but unfortunately JayBird (the dev) decided to stop development and some security holes like the referee exploit were left. I'm just waiting for the next N!tmod release with molotovs - which I believe were a positive addition to the game - to make the switch.

I didn't see a "donations" button anywhere though, or maybe it was N!trox's decision not to accept them at this time, but I'm sure others would be as glad as me to be able to donate a little money to help with costs of stuff like test servers and site hosting.

#2 08-Dec-10 17:39:17

N!trox*
Administrator

First of all, i'm not the only one working on N!tmod .

Nico$ is also appart of the dev team, he usually works on the shrubbot part.

A while back, gaoesa used to work on the mod with us. He left as soon as we released N!tmod 1.4.

About molotovs, i'm not sure we are going to add them, or at least maybe not in 2.1 (we already added Tripmines, Poison gas bombs and poison gas landmines. Also the MP5 might be reintroduced, not sure yet ^^).

We currently don't accept donations, because we don't really need them, hosting servers and websites is totally free for now, and besides that we don't have any other needs (at least not yet).

- France test server (188.165.50.108:27960) : hosted by Xenon.
- Forum & Bug Tracker : hosted by Xenon.
- UK server (213.108.31.160:27960) : hosted by http://www.YCN-hosting.com

WolfET is a free game, and modding it doesn't require any money, it's a sort of "hobby" in order to improve this old game that we all still love tongue

Honestly, we'd rather get more people to test the mod (N!tmod 2.1 BETA 3 might be provided to some admins when it's ready smile) and report bugs than earning any money from all of this wink

iluvnitmod.png

#3 08-Dec-10 18:06:28

Dragonji
Website

N!trox* wrote:

Also the MP5 might be reintroduced, not sure yet ^^).

What for? It's the same power as MP40/Thompson. A better approach would be to make new HQ textures/models for MP40 and Thompson IMHO wink

Board footer