ETMods.net

N!tmod, a Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory Modification!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

You can donate to help us keeping services online.

#1 07-Apr-12 23:50:58

Lenha
BETA Tester
From: Caxias do Sul - RS - Brazil
Registered: 08-Oct-10
Posts: 59

BANS E Userlist

already been given and two bans and not saved?
it seems that the database does not save!

Another detail is that we do not have an explanation how the commands (userlist) (Bangui) and how to tell if a player goes by another name? As demand for their guid?
example: I have problems with several players entering names, and I do not know if it's the same?
how to know if the player comes with several names?
Thanks N! TROX for your patience!

Last edited by Lenha (08-Apr-12 22:31:51)


b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Offline

#2 10-Apr-12 00:01:04

Lenha
BETA Tester
From: Caxias do Sul - RS - Brazil
Registered: 08-Oct-10
Posts: 59

Re: BANS E Userlist

Can someone help me and say, because our bans are not saved on the server???!


b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Offline

#3 10-Apr-12 19:22:35

Grandad
BETA Tester
Registered: 29-Dec-11
Posts: 168

Re: BANS E Userlist

COPY AND PASTE ANSWER FROM THIS FORUM:

BANGUID AND USERLIST:
[banguid] Function: Ban a player using his 8 last GUID characters (UserID). Syntax: !banguid [UserID]

[userlist] Function: List users. Syntax: !userlist [name|level] [argument] [page] OR !userlist [page]

BAN-SAVE:
N!tmod 2.2 comes with a whole new SQLite database system.
Starting from N!tmod 2.2, the usual "shrubbot.cfg" disappears! XPSave, Admins, Bans, Mutes, Mails (if enabled) and map records will now be saved into a SQLite database.
.
.
Absolute path to the SQLite database file for my server:
set n_SQLiteDBPath  "/gsadmin/var/game_servers/IP-PORT/nitmod/nitmod.sqlite"
Database file will automaticly be created.
Admin System, XPSave, Mails and Map Records will be unavailable if this cvar is not or not correctly set or if something went wrong while opening the file.

Offline

#4 11-Apr-12 00:43:56

Lenha
BETA Tester
From: Caxias do Sul - RS - Brazil
Registered: 08-Oct-10
Posts: 59

Re: BANS E Userlist

Grandad wrote:

COPY AND PASTE ANSWER FROM THIS FORUM:

BANGUID AND USERLIST:
[banguid] Function: Ban a player using his 8 last GUID characters (UserID). Syntax: !banguid [UserID]

[userlist] Function: List users. Syntax: !userlist [name|level] [argument] [page] OR !userlist [page]

BAN-SAVE:
N!tmod 2.2 comes with a whole new SQLite database system.
Starting from N!tmod 2.2, the usual "shrubbot.cfg" disappears! XPSave, Admins, Bans, Mutes, Mails (if enabled) and map records will now be saved into a SQLite database.
.
.
Absolute path to the SQLite database file for my server:
set n_SQLiteDBPath  "/gsadmin/var/game_servers/IP-PORT/nitmod/nitmod.sqlite"
Database file will automaticly be created.
Admin System, XPSave, Mails and Map Records will be unavailable if this cvar is not or not correctly set or if something went wrong while opening the file.

put it this way:

set n_SQLiteDBPath "/home/mauricio/et/nitmod/nitmod_db.sqlite"
set n_SQLiteDBPath "/home/mauricio/et/186.202.71.101:27912/nitmod/nitmod.sqlite"

will it work?


I like that, and everything disappeared xp, Levels ..... I do not know what to do.
already added 2 bans more disappear .....???

Last edited by Lenha (11-Apr-12 01:29:14)


b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Offline

#5 11-Apr-12 04:26:14

N!trox*
Administrator
Registered: 30-Mar-10
Posts: 1,090

Re: BANS E Userlist

If your SQLite database was working, you do not need to change n_SQLiteDBPath.

This is why XP levels etc disappeared, your path was correct and you changed it, so it created a new database and ignored the valid one. Set it back to the correct value and everything will be back in order smile

About players changing their names, there is unfortunately not much we can do for the moment, however i think i will add an alias tracking feature in the next version.

I don't understand why bans disappear, nobody reported this kind of problem.

Maybe the bans were simply expired ?
N!tmod has an automatic database cleanup system which deletes invalid users and expired mutes/bans.


iluvnitmod.png

Offline

#6 11-Apr-12 16:22:12

Grandad
BETA Tester
Registered: 29-Dec-11
Posts: 168

Re: BANS E Userlist

As I said in my first post,... and last N!trox:  SQLite database holds, XPSave, Admins, Bans, Mutes, Mails - .....meaning, if your XPSave, Admins, Mutes and Mail works, your path is already correct.

How do you give the !ban to players ?


!help ban = online player
-------------------------
help: help for 'ban':
Function: ban a player by IP NGUID and MAC Address with an optional expiration time (seconds) and reason
Syntax: !ban [name|slot#] (time) (reason)


!help banguid =offline player
------------------------
help: help for 'banguid':
Function: Ban a player using his 8 last NGUID characters (UserID)
Syntax: !banguid [UserID]

Yesterday I tried this myself, and it works:
!banguid 12345678 30d  = ban ofline player with NGUID 12345678 30 days.


Another option to keep a player of server, is to ban his IP in server.cfg:
set g_filterban "1"
addip 123.123.123.123  (players IP)
addip 456.456.456.456
addip ......
ofcouse, unless he knows how to get around that smile

Offline

#7 11-Apr-12 17:51:40

N!trox*
Administrator
Registered: 30-Mar-10
Posts: 1,090

Re: BANS E Userlist

Found some problems with bans in the code, gonna fix them today or tomorrow and release a new build soon!


iluvnitmod.png

Offline

#8 12-Apr-12 00:55:47

Lenha
BETA Tester
From: Caxias do Sul - RS - Brazil
Registered: 08-Oct-10
Posts: 59

Re: BANS E Userlist

Grandad wrote:

As I said in my first post,... and last N!trox:  SQLite database holds, XPSave, Admins, Bans, Mutes, Mails - .....meaning, if your XPSave, Admins, Mutes and Mail works, your path is already correct.

How do you give the !ban to players ?


!help ban = online player
-------------------------
help: help for 'ban':
Function: ban a player by IP NGUID and MAC Address with an optional expiration time (seconds) and reason
Syntax: !ban [name|slot#] (time) (reason)


!help banguid =offline player
------------------------
help: help for 'banguid':
Function: Ban a player using his 8 last NGUID characters (UserID)
Syntax: !banguid [UserID]

Yesterday I tried this myself, and it works:
!banguid 12345678 30d  = ban ofline player with NGUID 12345678 30 days.


Another option to keep a player of server, is to ban his IP in server.cfg:
set g_filterban "1"
addip 123.123.123.123  (players IP)
addip 456.456.456.456
addip ......
ofcouse, unless he knows how to get around that smile



Obrigado !
Lenha - Brazil


b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Offline

#9 12-Apr-12 02:22:25

Lenha
BETA Tester
From: Caxias do Sul - RS - Brazil
Registered: 08-Oct-10
Posts: 59

Re: BANS E Userlist

N!trox* wrote:

Found some problems with bans in the code, gonna fix them today or tomorrow and release a new build soon!

=========================================
BANGUID IS REALLY THE PROBLEM WITH! WE LOOK FORWARD YOUR LINK: N! TROX TO DOWNLOAD


b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Offline

#10 12-Apr-12 16:10:17

N!trox*
Administrator
Registered: 30-Mar-10
Posts: 1,090

Re: BANS E Userlist

Hmm, there's a little problem in 2.2PR1.

N!tmod deletes expired bans on map start, or when a client connects and his ban has expired.

Bans must be reloaded after one has been deleted, but in some cases they were not reloaded

This could actually ignore all the bans that were more recent than the deleted one, for the current map. However they should be reloaded when the next map is loaded.

Is that your problem?


iluvnitmod.png

Offline

#11 13-Apr-12 00:02:54

Lenha
BETA Tester
From: Caxias do Sul - RS - Brazil
Registered: 08-Oct-10
Posts: 59

Re: BANS E Userlist

N!trox* wrote:

Hmm, there's a little problem in 2.2PR1.

N!tmod deletes expired bans on map start, or when a client connects and his ban has expired.

Bans must be reloaded after one has been deleted, but in some cases they were not reloaded

This could actually ignore all the bans that were more recent than the deleted one, for the current map. However they should be reloaded when the next map is loaded.

Is that your problem?


the problem is this same!
Ban the map when we loaded started, gone ......

Last edited by Lenha (13-Apr-12 23:39:55)


b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Offline

#12 14-Apr-12 14:14:20

Lenha
BETA Tester
From: Caxias do Sul - RS - Brazil
Registered: 08-Oct-10
Posts: 59

Re: BANS E Userlist

Lenha wrote:
N!trox* wrote:

Hmm, there's a little problem in 2.2PR1.

N!tmod deletes expired bans on map start, or when a client connects and his ban has expired.

Bans must be reloaded after one has been deleted, but in some cases they were not reloaded

This could actually ignore all the bans that were more recent than the deleted one, for the current map. However they should be reloaded when the next map is loaded.

Is that your problem?


the problem is this same!
Ban the map when we loaded started, gone ......

==================================================


It does not work, tried to ban by GUID (not)
Banning by IP (not)
I do not know how to do .....??
Saves ......... not when the map restart, banned player is gone, disappeared, vanish!
Next map, map or reload map = new starts .... Gone , disappeared, vanish??


b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Offline

#13 15-Apr-12 15:36:14

Lenha
BETA Tester
From: Caxias do Sul - RS - Brazil
Registered: 08-Oct-10
Posts: 59

Re: BANS E Userlist

I checked the SQL and does not create a table bans .....
Nobody can say what I do.?????


sql01.jpg

sql02.jpg

Nobody can say what I do.?????

Last edited by Lenha (16-Apr-12 23:14:33)


b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Offline

#14 21-Apr-12 00:12:30

Lenha
BETA Tester
From: Caxias do Sul - RS - Brazil
Registered: 08-Oct-10
Posts: 59

Re: BANS E Userlist

sql01.jpg

sql02.jpg


N'importe qui peut regarder parce que SQL ne pas créer la base de données?

Anyone can look because SQL does not create the database??


b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Offline

#15 25-Apr-12 03:48:12

N!trox*
Administrator
Registered: 30-Mar-10
Posts: 1,090

Re: BANS E Userlist

Just saw your latest thread and deleted it because there's no need to create new threads to get our attention.

The table is created, it's just empty.

I can see you are using N!tmod 2.2b2, there was a problem in this version with bans/mutes not being saved correctly in the database...

Sorry for the late reply, i will send you a message with a link to the latest version (N!tmod 2.2 PR2)

Don't forget to check the forums regularly because we are finishing the work on N!tmod 2.2 final and we will release it.

P.S.: Can't connect to your server, can't even ping it, timeout, always yikes


iluvnitmod.png

Offline

#16 25-Apr-12 04:20:10

Lenha
BETA Tester
From: Caxias do Sul - RS - Brazil
Registered: 08-Oct-10
Posts: 59

Re: BANS E Userlist

excuse is that the cheats are even bothering!
Thank you for your patience!


b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Offline

#17 25-Apr-12 12:42:39

Skyline
Member
Registered: 16-Sep-11
Posts: 13

Re: BANS E Userlist

I used this version of the mod only for a few minutes cause everyone who entered the server  automatically receives ban.

Last edited by Skyline (25-Apr-12 13:02:12)

Offline

#18 25-Apr-12 14:31:13

N!trox*
Administrator
Registered: 30-Mar-10
Posts: 1,090

Re: BANS E Userlist

Skyline wrote:

I used this version of the mod only for a few minutes cause everyone who entered the server  automatically receives ban.

2.2b2?


iluvnitmod.png

Offline

#19 25-Apr-12 15:35:08

Skyline
Member
Registered: 16-Sep-11
Posts: 13

Re: BANS E Userlist

No. 2.2 PR 2

Offline

#20 25-Apr-12 16:07:49

N!trox*
Administrator
Registered: 30-Mar-10
Posts: 1,090

Re: BANS E Userlist

Oh yea i think i know what u're talking about, me and LSD WoL are investigating on a similar problem on his server.

I guess this happens after a player that was really banned tried to connect, then every players are banned until map restarts?


iluvnitmod.png

Offline

#21 25-Apr-12 16:27:20

Skyline
Member
Registered: 16-Sep-11
Posts: 13

Re: BANS E Userlist

Im not sure about it. I start the server and I join game and waiting for players. Someone connects and gets banned and he isn't really banned. Any banned player connected before. Why I can join?

Offline

#22 25-Apr-12 16:33:18

N!trox*
Administrator
Registered: 30-Mar-10
Posts: 1,090

Re: BANS E Userlist

Any bans in database? Email me your sqlite db i will check it (admin@etmods.net)


iluvnitmod.png

Offline

#23 25-Apr-12 16:40:09

Skyline
Member
Registered: 16-Sep-11
Posts: 13

Re: BANS E Userlist

In db everything looks good. Check mails.

Offline

#24 25-Apr-12 17:05:45

N!trox*
Administrator
Registered: 30-Mar-10
Posts: 1,090

Re: BANS E Userlist

Unban KoKsu and reban him using !banguid, should fix the problem


iluvnitmod.png

Offline

#25 26-Apr-12 09:48:09

Skyline
Member
Registered: 16-Sep-11
Posts: 13

Re: BANS E Userlist

It works well. Thanks.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB