ETMods.net

N!tmod, a Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory Modification!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

You can donate to help us keeping services online.

#1 27-May-14 20:51:04

maras

immunities

Hi guys, could someone write me the name of immunities, which could add to the individual levels? Exactly my point of such a list, which means that, for example, someone I type a word in the list of levels and he can not get a mute for forbidden word. You know what I mean. I would be grateful for your response. smile

#2 28-May-14 02:19:58

N!trox*
Administrator

Re: immunities

Hi,
Sorry for this lack of documentation, it's one of the things we need to fix quickly, but I don't even know where to start... So many things to do sad

So, what you are asking are special admin permission flags, and here is the list:

• immunity : Cannot be vote kicked, vote muted, auto-kicked for high team damage ratio, or complained against (This must be given explicitly, all does not include it)

• nocensorflood : Cannot be censored or flood protected

• silentcmds : Can use silent commands ( /!command in the console)

• specchat : Can see team and fireteam chat as a spectator

• balanceimmunity : Can switch teams at any time, regardless of balance

• noreason : Does not need to specify a reason for a kick/ban

• novotelimit : Can call any vote at any time, regardless of vote limit (even disabled votes)

• permban : Does not need to specify a duration for a ban (permanent bans)

• teamcmds : Can use !commands in team and fireteam chat

• inactivity : Can't be kicked or moved to spectator because of inactivity settings (see g_inactivity, g_spectatorInactivity and g_inactivityOptions).

• incognito : Does not show up as an admin in !listplayers (This must be given explicitly, all does not include it).

• novote : Cannot call votes, at all (This must be given explicitly, all does not include it).

• pmspec : Can see private messages as a spectator.

• adminchat : Grants access to the AdminChat (/ma command).

• all : Wildcard giving access to all the admin system commands, and all the above flags (except incognito, immunity and novote)

iluvnitmod.png

#3 28-May-14 18:25:56

maras

Re: immunities

Thanks smile BIIG +

Board footer