ETMods.net

N!tmod, a Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory Modification!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

You can donate to help us keeping services online.

#1 21-Nov-14 19:56:58

N!trox*
Administrator

IMPORTANT -- ETMods.net shutting down soon -- Donations needed

Hello all,

As you may have already noticed it, ETMods.net is in the urgent need of donations to keep running.

I'm going through hard times, once again, no job, no more credit card, paypal account empty... And i can no longer pay for ETMods.net to stay online.

The whole domain is hosted on a small VPS, which costs less than 10€ a month.
This includes:
- Websites (Forum, Bug tracker, Global stats, documentation, etc...)
- Master server (global stats and aliases tracker, also used for some of the NxAC features)
- Mail server
- Official N!tmod test server

I've received a mail from the provider telling me that the VPS will be shut down on November 26th if I can't pay for it.

I would be really disapointed if this came to happen, because i've been working hard on NxAC (N!tmod's built-in anticheat) since the last 2 weeks, it's now more powerful than ever with better screenshot transfer, some sort of auto-updating (which also requires ETMods.net to stay online...) and i'm really getting close to a new release.

If the VPS goes down, all this work will become useless, and might never be released sad

If you want to help me out, you can click the paypal donate button located on top of this page.

I don't like begging for donations because i can usually figure out a way to resolve the problem, but unfortunately i have no solution this time.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks a lot to those who will be able to donate, and for those who can't, i can understand, and i still thank you for all the support and motivation you brought over all these years smile

iluvnitmod.png

#2 22-Nov-14 18:57:30

C!es..
BETA Tester
Website

Re: IMPORTANT -- ETMods.net shutting down soon -- Donations needed

Hello,
Let us join and let us support nitmod !!!!!!
I makings grants 100%
Do not let go downhill.

#3 24-Nov-14 20:07:29

Grandad
BETA Tester

Hi Nitrox,

20 Euro on it´s way through paypal.

#4 24-Nov-14 20:13:26

N!trox*
Administrator

Thanks a lot for your donation, I've just received the confirmation email, and made the payment to the VPS provider smile

iluvnitmod.png

#5 24-Nov-14 21:43:30

Grandad
BETA Tester

Your welcome. I hope more people will follow with donation. At least all the beta testers.
Otherwise,.... you can put a fee on updates smile)

Board footer