ETMods.net

N!tmod, a Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory Modification!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

You can donate to help us keeping services online.

#1 25-Feb-18 09:21:27

xxandi
Website

Server crashes sometimes with " " Symbols in server logfile

Hi,

our N!tmod Server crashes sometimes and with this Symbols at the end of the logfile "     ". No other errors. Sometimes the server is running 1-2 days without any crash and at some other days the server crashs all 2-3 hours with this error.

Here i uploaded the end of our server logfile: http://filebase.eg-team.de/files/screenlog.0

Our server runs with ET Legacy 2.7.5 but i also tryed ET 3.00 TB and ET 2.60b with the same crashes.

Maybe someone had allready the same problem?

This problem happens only when warmup ends and the map start. Is the warmup from nitmod buggy?

Greets

Last edited by xxandi (25-Feb-18 09:46:05)

b_560_95_1.png

#2 27-Feb-18 23:00:34

jay1110
BETA Tester
Website

Re: Server crashes sometimes with " " Symbols in server logfile

you should remove the map glider and baserace, if your using it. Theys have 100% random crashes.

i was read on sl too:
Not all custom mapscripts (<- not mapconfigs)will work.  Server will random crash, or the map even wont start.

the missing default.cfg is no problem.

Iam using a autorestartscript. The script is checking if server is off, if off then start. Thats my fix.

What omnibot version you are using?
Can you look inside the omnibot logs? Maybe you find there more. I removed the omnibot completly, because i have there something i cant really explain big_smile. I just know,with the omnibot loaded, its showing me a wrong protocol at trackbase + using the et300 file. I dont know if its nitmod, trackbase et300 file or omnibot whats causing the problem. Without omnibot its fine.

#3 27-Feb-18 23:01:01

jay1110
BETA Tester
Website

Re: Server crashes sometimes with " " Symbols in server logfile

doublepost

Last edited by jay1110 (27-Feb-18 23:01:33)

Board footer